Sunday, February 04, 2007

Friendship

When life seems like the darkest and dimmest it can get, it is good to know that friends can dig you out with the smallest of gestures, whether it be a hug or a conversation about getting little shark fins to wear on your head to literally go sharking in.

I'd just like to pay tribute to my good friend Portia, who despite it all is a source of hope for me and a glimmer of joy in the greyness of life.

Regular service will hopefully resume today or tomorrow - next post soon I promise,

Suze x

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Romantic,
For me, to know that I have at least one friend who, is not going to bail on me, it such a comforting experience. I have had so many people come and go, but the people who choose to stick with mean the most to me. They become my family. They choose to stick by you through thick and thin. Tell you to put your hand up when you are drowning, and they will pull you out. That is what friendship is about. ---ROXY

Anonymous said...

U r right...I think bolgs give u an excellent platform to express your feelings for your friends!!