Monday, March 26, 2007

Pearl (Slight Return)

I was thinking very seriously of quitting my blog as over this month I've been trying not to wallow too much in my own mind (because we all know how dangerous it can be).


But I came online to check my emails for the first time in a bazillion years and found this unmoderated comment waiting for me relating to my "rubies" post from an anonymous reader.
"Came to this site to get this quote to send to a man that doesn't know my worth, but I do. Another quote is don't cast your pearls before swine.
"I am a widow for several years, and my husband before he died told me the only thing I hate leaving in this life is you. Ladies why should I or any other women settle for less than real love. "

It made me think about the power of women - together - and that how by sharing thoughts and feelings we can become better, stronger.
So I'm now determined to continue and hope - if you'll forgive me for the lateness of this epiphany - you will continue to read on and contribute,
Suze x

3 comments:

Roxy said...

If this is an outlet for you, then dont quit besides I like reading your blog. Its nice to know that I am not crazy. ROXY

Noah said...

Good to see you're back. I enjoy your writing...expect a new blog from me very soon. xx

Anonymous said...

(bOokm@rked!)!