Monday, April 09, 2007

Summer


FOR the frst time it feels like summer.

I've been working but the Easter holiday has all the hallmarks of long sunny days and balmy nights.
.
Evenings have been spent chilling with friends with beers and barbecues as mornings make for perfect running conditions.
.
My reboot is going well. I'm more capable of deciding, less able to be made a mug of and generally feeling stronger.
.
The Davy thing didn't go anywhere and now I've found out a little more I decided he was a chump.
.
But no matter. My new plan involves not caring or freting over the course I'm going. I mean I've accepted that when I finally hit my Jane Fonda years I'll probably still be on my own, in terms of a relationship.
.
But what life is to be found out there - a whole world of parties, games, friend's I'm yet to meet - if I'm going to be in a couple ever fate will point the way.
.
There are some things that you only find when you're not necessarily looking - friends, situations, lovers - and you can never force these things it's just a case of waiting and seeing if it happens.
.
Patience - my new by-word....
Suze x

No comments: