Friday, October 20, 2006

Operational details

After extensive consultation (with two of my chums - one being Portia, the other my good pal and fellow Elton sunglasses wearer Paul) I have started a list of challenges in a bid to achieve maximum distraction.

So far:
1. Do a parachute jump
2. Read the works of Shakespeare
3. Sing on stage - alone....
4. Learn to ride a motorbike
5. To drink and dance until dawn
6. Visit Florence
7. Learn to surf
8. Be an extra on TV
9. Get drunk on cider at a scrumpy farm
10. Buy a bicycle and cycle 100 miles in a day
11. To compete in an equestrian event
12. To take part in a mobility scooter race
13. Meet Bill Oddie
14. Keep a regular blog



As you can see number 14 is well under way, I have big plans on number 5 and number 2 just require perseverance but the others require some organising. I would welcome any further suggestions, especially for stuff you can just wake up one morning and decide to do...

Paul also suggested that I try dating a man from every country in the world. This has been discounted because it is far too labour intensive, but we are currently discussing the sensibilities of dating a man from each EU country...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can help with 4,7, 9(help?) 2

SM

Suzy Hepworth said...

Please elaborate Strandman...

Anonymous said...

Needs a virtual essay- can certainly teach some of those, some need, well determination and deciison to do it. there isnt anythin skillful in bungee jumping, but getting drunk on scrumpy well need top skills. Sorry doing my standup humour stuff. I have a motorbike and driven safely for years and taught others, I surf, am articulate and patient and loving pink this morning! Let's drink and dance to dawn soon!

Suzy Hepworth said...

How kind SM. Beware though I might actually take you up on the assistance offer...

Suze x

Anonymous said...

My word is my bond. Complete works of Shakespeare (reduced) might be great precursor to dancing till dawn!