Thursday, January 25, 2007

The inkblot test

Today I took the Inkblot test at the Tickle tests website.

My summary was as follows:

"Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Love.
"Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life – whether you are aware of it or not.

"You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people. Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do.

"Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are..."

Now that is a good test - explains an awful lot...


Suze x

4 comments:

My Name Here said...

Sounds like you and I have more in common than you thought. Great minds huh???

Suzy Hepworth said...

Wifey,
I think you're right - except I don't think I have the courage and strength I know you have!

Suze x

My Name Here said...

Suzy,

Yes you do, you just have never had to test yourself like I have right now. I never thought of myself as strong, until people started telling me I am. As for courage, read your blog, you have courage. You are courageous enough to not only question things in your romantic life, you are seeking out the answers. THAT TAKES COURAGE. Most people will only ask the questions, and not look for the answers.

Roxy said...

Suzy,
I agree with you, Suzy. Sometimes, if you loose sight of how are, its ok to rely on your friends to pull you back. Suzy, you try and try and try again, in your love life. No matter how many times you get hurt, time goes by and passes the hurt passes and you remember the good things about love that make your heart smile. You also need to be believe in yourself. You can do anything you put your mind too. roxy